As employers around the country grapple with the employment law and workplace safety implications of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (“COVID-19”), Conn Maciel Carey formed a national, multi-disciplinary legal and regulatory task force dedicated to helping our clients across all industries manage the multitude of pandemic-related issues employers are facing and preparing them for the tidal wave of litigation that is waiting around the corner.
As part of our COVID-19 Task Force, the firm’s dedicated Workplace Safety, Labor and Employment, and Litigation attorneys have produced a comprehensive set of resources to guide employers through this uncharted territory and the unique workplace challenges presented by the presence of a new health hazard in our nation’s workplaces.
We have now pulled those resources together in a single location — Conn Maciel Carey’s COVID-19 Task Force Page, where employers can find:
- An enormous catalogue of COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- A COVID-19 OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Resource Kit
- An outline of an effective COVID-19 Exposure Control and Response Plan
- Numerous detailed COVID-19-related blog articles from the OSHA Defense Report blog and the Employer Defense Report blog
- Links to recordings of numerous COVID-19 Related Webinars
Our COVID-19 Task Force has spent the last few months working with our clients to: Continue reading