On Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 1 pm EST, join Andrew J. Sommer and Megan S. Shaked of Conn Maciel Carey’s national Labor & Employment Practice Group for a complimentary webinar: Summer Loving – Managing Relationships in the Workplace, Nepotism and Other Interpersonal Issues.
Is love in the air? Even in the age of dating apps, romantic relationships still often blossom at work. How does an employer navigate these waters while protecting company productivity and morale and managing potential risk associated with such relationships?
Participants will learn about the following:
- Best practices for managing romantic relationships in the workplace
- The do’s and dont’s of handling familial relationships within an organization
- How to best manage interpersonal issues when they arise
- The pros and cons of “love contracts” and other common policies
- Tips for recognizing and avoiding potential risk of inappropriate relationships
- Guidance on responding to related complaints of favoritism, harassment, and other related issues
This program is valid for 1.00 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.